Monday, February 14, 2011

Massive Update

I seem to struggle with blogging, but dammit I will not let this one slide.

I have not made a post since leaving for the Ontario Powerlifting Championships and then off to mexico for a vacation (Which was awesome by the way).

I have kept up all my training and stuck to the plan.  I will get right back into posting all my training as well a few new features that I want to bring forward.  (I got a few really great suggestions from a UF client.  Thanks Patrick)


With all the sniveling and excuses aside, the main reason why I'm posting today is to anounce the very exciting debut of Sarah Leighton's Training Blog.  (Sarah is my wife and business partner)

She's been kicking ass on the powerlifting scene for going on 3 years now, but has remained a bit of a recluse when it comes to marketing herself and posting her training.
Finally it she will open the book and post her training and other opinions I'm sure on her new blog.

Check it out:  Super Sarah Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment