Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not forgotten

So obviously my absence from my office or workstation causes me to have blog amnesia.

I've hopefully rectified the problem by finally figuring out how to blog from my blackberry.

A quick update:
Training is going well, and my diet has taken another upturn. I'm now running high carb days on all my training days (4/week), and lows on my non training days. The cardio has been dropped completely with the exception of the conditioning work I incorporate into my training.

Bodyweight is creeping back up and strength gains are staying on the upward path.

I have already shifted my focus on success at the Arnold World Amateur Strongman comp. The show is now less than 2 months away. I hope you will enjoy following my prep for this event.

Now that the blogging can be done from my phone it should be more frequent and up to date. Additionally, I will have many more typos and the roads are far less safe as I will likely type away at the wheel from time to time. (I know that's not funny)

Check back soon for a video of my 710 raw deadlift from xmass eve.

Hard as F**K

No comments:

Post a Comment